Pondok Abimanyu is a multipurpose buillding. It is a preschool for children under five years of age (PAUD), a health care centre and a community library. The building is in Ciomas district in outer Bogor. It was established to help women, children and teenagers who already had strong interest in furthering their study without any opportunity or facilities to do so. The people of Ciomas and the Bogor Rotary Club worked together to bulid the centre and have as a result made dreams become a reality.
Soekarseno Foundation activity:
- Pondok Abimanyu building established
- Community library has been created
- The first week of every month the building operates as a health centre
- Every month the room is used as a community health clinic
- There is a preschool class three times a week for children under five